Saturday, November 5, 2016

Enjoying Time with Katt

This morning I was up early. Katt was already up - she gets up at 4 am every morning for work, so it was easy for her to be up.

We all went grocery shopping. I was surprised that we didn't buy more, but we really didn't need more. We came home, put the groceries away, and spent a couple hours chatting and doing a few things. Katt took photos of Miss Kitty.



Before we knew it it was time to go to the folks to drive up to Tacoma. We were going to the Spaghetti Factory in Tacoma. The traffic was really bad around the Tacoma Dome. We had a good time at the restaurant and then headed home.

We spend a couple hours at the folks playing games. Then came home.

While I'm working on making cinnamon rolls, I was working on my Brazilian embroidery.


I finished the leaves and I'm working on putting a few more on. I hope Felicia will enjoy them. If not, I hope her family will. I had some fun working on this on.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for getting a few things done... I can hope. Monday I have to go to Harborview with my parents. Dad is having some work done, so I need to find a couple things to work on while we are up there. Chances are we won't be back till Tuesday.

Best wishes and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...