Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Day of Inventory

Today I slept in. That was nice actually. I needed the extra time to regenerate. lol

I went to the neighbors and helped her out with her socks. We chatted for awhile and then I came home to enjoy some time with my Kitty. We waited about an hour and then I cut some sausage and cheese to go on crackers. That way we could have some lunch.

Sandy and Georgie arrived to help with inventory. I had Sandy sit in the chair since she had her knee worked on. She wrote down all the stuff we have. We marked them by boxes.


Felicia had a lot of bead stuff.


This is a small portion of what we inventoried.


All this stuff was in a bag.


She was well organized. There is a ton of beads and they are not cheap. I may end up putting some stuff on eBay to sell them since they are expensive stuff.


Last night I had gotten more in on my cross stitch. I had 500 stitches done yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't get any done today.

The fun part - not really but - I'm getting my two patterns ready to take to the copy center to get enlarged copies. I'll have to get the floss for those as well. My new year - let's think - is going to be a few new project....what happened to finishing what I started....I'm doing that too....I hope.

I need to do the baby piece, finish this piece, get moving on quilting Katt's quilt, and finish up Phil's sail boats that I SHOULD have had done by now. UGH


Kitty loves to climb! I took this off my deck! When she saw me, she came running.

We went bowling.....I averaged a 145 for the night - so that tells everyone how bad I was. Dropped 2 pins! UGH

RIP - Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher! Both of you left us way too soon! Prayers are with you and your family!

In the meantime....Happy Quilting!

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting and Dentist Visit

This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed some TLC with my Kitty till about 8:10 am. Then called to make an appointment with the doct...