Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Day of Inventory

Today I slept in. That was nice actually. I needed the extra time to regenerate. lol

I went to the neighbors and helped her out with her socks. We chatted for awhile and then I came home to enjoy some time with my Kitty. We waited about an hour and then I cut some sausage and cheese to go on crackers. That way we could have some lunch.

Sandy and Georgie arrived to help with inventory. I had Sandy sit in the chair since she had her knee worked on. She wrote down all the stuff we have. We marked them by boxes.


Felicia had a lot of bead stuff.


This is a small portion of what we inventoried.


All this stuff was in a bag.


She was well organized. There is a ton of beads and they are not cheap. I may end up putting some stuff on eBay to sell them since they are expensive stuff.


Last night I had gotten more in on my cross stitch. I had 500 stitches done yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't get any done today.

The fun part - not really but - I'm getting my two patterns ready to take to the copy center to get enlarged copies. I'll have to get the floss for those as well. My new year - let's think - is going to be a few new project....what happened to finishing what I started....I'm doing that too....I hope.

I need to do the baby piece, finish this piece, get moving on quilting Katt's quilt, and finish up Phil's sail boats that I SHOULD have had done by now. UGH


Kitty loves to climb! I took this off my deck! When she saw me, she came running.

We went bowling.....I averaged a 145 for the night - so that tells everyone how bad I was. Dropped 2 pins! UGH

RIP - Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher! Both of you left us way too soon! Prayers are with you and your family!

In the meantime....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...