Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy Birthday Emilyn!

Today I woke up without having to go walking or even go to the neighbors. Felt weird!

HeyHey and I spend the day together. I watched the shows I have on the VCR and worked on my cross stitch.


I got another 250 stitches in today. I am back to the confetti. But I'm getting there.

Patrick got home and we headed over to my folks. My brother and his family are all there. We had a good meal and played "9's". I won! It was fun! We had a great time.

We got to chat with my nephew who's daughter was born today!


She's a sweetie!! I need to find a cross stitch pattern for her birth! I made her sister an afghan and I may do that yet too! I am going to have to find a cute design for her. She's a sweetie!! I wish she was closer.

I'm trying to get the stuff in the garage organized and out of my garage. Trouble is one of the gals thinks because Felicia's husband and daughter are in no hurry, we shouldn't be either. I want this done and out of the garage....lol

So, all in all today was a good day. I'm still having fun! May we all be Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...