Friday, January 27, 2017

Another QOV Top is Done.

This morning I enjoyed being able to sleep. When I got up, went to the door to see if Kitty was there, she wasn't. So took a shower and started breakfast when she let me know she was outside the door. It was good to see her. I missed her all day yesterday.

We sat and had TLC time. She was in my lap most of the morning. While she was in my lap, I played on the tablet and worked on the quilt top for the QOV meeting in a week or so.


I put 20 circles on the quilt. It turned out pretty good. The circles were just right for this piece. I hope the gal that made the top will be happy with what I did.

After I was done, I worked on the baby afghan.


That was after I took Ruth to the train station.

Today I was supposed to be at moms quilting, but I just wasn't in the mood to quilt. Funny though when one thinks about it, I was doing applique here. I could have done it there. At least I got another thing done. Don't think I can count this as a finish for the year. At least I like to mark the finishes with something I actually made and finished. The quilt top was on my top.

I was working on backing up my computer. Got some of it done but have a lot more to do! I'll work on it.

I made another bread to bake tomorrow. Wanted to get the house vacuumed but since Kitty was in the house decided to wait till tomorrow.

Happy Quilting!

Spent The Day In Vancouver

This morning I was up and over to Cherrill's early. Came home and played a few games before mom and dad came. I had to drive us to Van...