Saturday, January 28, 2017

Going and Coming for a Saturday

This morning I was up early. I was even surprised to hear Kitty at the door, since I shut her up in the garage last night. No clue how she got out of the garage. Will try again and see if she gets out.

I played on my laptop till Patrick was up. Then went to the neighbors to help with her socks. The dog pee'd on me again. I told her that her son should come take the dog and give him attention. He gets excited when people come over and then pee's. I lost it and my mouth went off. Told her she needed to give the dog to someone who can take care of the dog by giving him attention. He needs to run around and not be chained up or loose in the house. She said both her kids won't let her. Yet she can't take care of him. He's too wild. Needs a LOT of attention! She said her son is gone all the time (his dog!) and her daughter is gone just as much, so they can't take care of him. Seriously! Someone needs to take him or give him to a family that will give him attention.

We went to Cabella's (sp) for Patrick's Birthday shoes. He got the pair he wanted. We stopped at Costco to get the Turbo tax CD. We've done that for years. He knows about the free one, but would rather pay for it.

We came home and I was able to get some cross stitch done. I got a good 250 stitches in but ended up taking out 50 of those stitches! I worked on Nantucket Rose and forgot to get a photo before I loaded my photos.

I went downstairs and pulled a few things out to put on eBay. Decided I need to sell a few things. Have way to much stuff that I want to do, but probably never will. Plus there is so much that is new to me that I want to do! So, I'm listing quilting patterns and cross stitch patterns on my eBay account. If anyone is interested in what I'm selling click here. More will be posted over the next week or so.

I will be selling this one as well.

As well as this one. I love this pattern, but just don't see me making it.

Happy Stitching!

Spent The Afternoon Volunteering With Mom

This morning I was up and getting supper ready for the crock pot. I knew I wouldn't be home till after 5:30 pm and really didn't wan...