Thursday, January 26, 2017

Visit to the Vets and Stitching

This morning I was up and ready to go by 7:30. I wasted a few minutes before I went out to the garage to get Kitty in a pet carrier. It took some doing to get in the garage without her getting out. Once I was in, I picked her up and gave her some TLC before putting her in the case. Then I put her in the car. She cried the whole way with a few stops. We got there early but went in right away. Then waited, and waited, and waited. I was beginning to think they didn't know what a 8:30 appointment was. I didn't see the doctor till about 8:45. That was better than I thought it would be before she would come in. She talked about the different shots the cat needed. She talked about two other shots that she could give and I said fine. So, the assistant came back in and gave Kitty three shots. Then I went to pay for it. I was told it would cost $42 but because of the two EXTRA shots, it cost me $72. Brought her home and kept her in the house for awhile. She wanted out really bad, so let her out. Haven't seen her since, so I guess she's ticked at me. I've been calling her but she won't come. I hope she comes back tomorrow.


Had a hard time taking a photo because she was so squirmy.


After the shot, she went back into the carrier. Made it easier for me.

I worked on my HAED challenge today.


I had some trouble with the bottom part to do the diagonal area. I'll try and fix it by working on the next set for the diagonal. I got a little lost on where I was going. I'll work on it tomorrow. After awhile it was getting a little hard to figure out what color was next. A lot of confetti.


After Patrick got home I put the cross stitch away and started back on working on the circles for this quilt. I have 3 or 4 done already. I finished at least one today already. Might be 2 but wasn't paying too much attention to that part.  I will work on it for a couple more hours tonight and then get back to my Nantucket Rose piece.

So, I'm worried a little about my Kitty but I'm sure she will be back. She won't be happy in a couple weeks when we take her to the vet again to be spayed. UGH

Life is good, keeping our heads up! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...