Thursday, January 26, 2017

Visit to the Vets and Stitching

This morning I was up and ready to go by 7:30. I wasted a few minutes before I went out to the garage to get Kitty in a pet carrier. It took some doing to get in the garage without her getting out. Once I was in, I picked her up and gave her some TLC before putting her in the case. Then I put her in the car. She cried the whole way with a few stops. We got there early but went in right away. Then waited, and waited, and waited. I was beginning to think they didn't know what a 8:30 appointment was. I didn't see the doctor till about 8:45. That was better than I thought it would be before she would come in. She talked about the different shots the cat needed. She talked about two other shots that she could give and I said fine. So, the assistant came back in and gave Kitty three shots. Then I went to pay for it. I was told it would cost $42 but because of the two EXTRA shots, it cost me $72. Brought her home and kept her in the house for awhile. She wanted out really bad, so let her out. Haven't seen her since, so I guess she's ticked at me. I've been calling her but she won't come. I hope she comes back tomorrow.


Had a hard time taking a photo because she was so squirmy.


After the shot, she went back into the carrier. Made it easier for me.

I worked on my HAED challenge today.


I had some trouble with the bottom part to do the diagonal area. I'll try and fix it by working on the next set for the diagonal. I got a little lost on where I was going. I'll work on it tomorrow. After awhile it was getting a little hard to figure out what color was next. A lot of confetti.


After Patrick got home I put the cross stitch away and started back on working on the circles for this quilt. I have 3 or 4 done already. I finished at least one today already. Might be 2 but wasn't paying too much attention to that part.  I will work on it for a couple more hours tonight and then get back to my Nantucket Rose piece.

So, I'm worried a little about my Kitty but I'm sure she will be back. She won't be happy in a couple weeks when we take her to the vet again to be spayed. UGH

Life is good, keeping our heads up! Happy Quilting!

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting and Dentist Visit

This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed some TLC with my Kitty till about 8:10 am. Then called to make an appointment with the doct...