Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Enjoying "Nantucket Rose"

Today started out with me having to move to the couch at 3 am. Patrick kept telling me to roll over because of snoring. After the third time, he told me to go to the couch! lol - So, I did. When he left, I got up and went over to Cherrills to help her out.

After coming back and enjoying time with Miss Kitty, I baked the sourdough bread that I put together yesterday. It turned out pretty good, considering I forgot the salt! Oh, well.

The afternoon was spent with Miss Kitty while I worked on my Nantucket Rose.


I finished the corner of the tree. I'm now heading toward the left side of the tree.


It's coming along pretty good! I'm liking the results. I was going to do my flosstube but lately I haven't felt up to it. I'm hoping to do another one on Friday. Tomorrow Patrick has the day off, so who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Bowling was tonight. I bowled a 195, 170, 183. So my average stayed the same. We won 3 games. We actually lost the first game. Patrick and Denise didn't bowl so well. No worries. They are going to be gone the next 3 weeks, so I think we are going to be having our Sunday night bowlers bowl for them.

Keeping busy and enjoying life! Happy Stitching!

An Interesting Day Before Thanksgiving

Usually today is prep day. But this year we are going to my parents for Thanksgiving because dad wanted to do the turkey. I'll miss not ...