Monday, March 13, 2017

I've Had Better Days

This morning I called Ruth to take care of Cherrill because I didn't get any sleep last night. I went back to bed and slept an hour longer. That put me behind schedule.

I gave HeyHey some TLC and then headed into town for our Brazilian embroidery meeting. I stayed in the back because my noise was doing it's thing.



I worked on my first envelope bag piece. I was able to work on the stems. I also doodle cloth to see how I'm going to do the flowers.

Came home, not feeling great. I did post on eBay again. I'm selling my scrap squares. On is 1.9 lbs of the bigger squares and one is 1.3 lbs of the smaller squares. All fabric from my stash.

I did work on Nantucket Rose today. Got 800 more stiches to do and she's done. I can't wait, but since this cold is not gone, I'm headed to bed before 8 pm. Hope to feel better tomorrow!

Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...