Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Bang, Bang, Bang....New Roof Getting Done....Bang....

I was kicked out of bed at 4 am. So, I slept on the couch. At 7 am Patrick kissed me goodbye, and not 5 mins later he was back telling me the Roofer were here. I was up. He told me to go back to bed in the bed....nope. Not that easy. He did let Heyhey out of the garage (and she hasn't been seen).

I went over to Cherrill's and had some tea with her. Then came home to think about doing something...nope, too much noise. Went over to Ruth's and stayed with her for about an hour. She damaged her ears, so I had to yell. I did call the doctors for her, but they didn't answer and I'm not sure they even called her back.

A picture from Cherrill's house. They were busy. We have a ton of tree around here, so it's hard to get a good photo.

This is the walk back from Ruth's place - the house is in the back. This is the neighbors house up front.

An my front yard looks like this right now. More trucks in the yard then anything!

While I came back from Cherrill's I found Heyhey.

She was a little gun shy but I was able to give her some TLC. She followed me home but when they started up again, she took off. She was more interested in smelling things then coming in the house.

This afternoon I was able to get some cross stitching in.

I was able to fill in the scarf more. I'm getting it done as I go. When I get to a point, I'm going to try and do the stair step method. I like that way a lot better.

Mom and dad came over with a bucket of chicken. Mom and I ordered some clothing for her. She wanted clothes for her trip in a few week. Patrick came home and we had supper (chicken).

They left a little bit ago and I'm still hearing "BANG, BANG, BANG, SLIDE, BANG, SLIDE." Tomorrow will be nice when peace and quiet is back in the house.

I'm off to be Happy Stitching...Happy Quilting!

I Made Myself Keep Busy

Not that I planned to do that, but I did make myself keep busy getting things done. Not like I really need to keep busy, but I do need to ge...