Saturday, April 15, 2017

Working, Helping and Enjoying Company

This morning I was up early enough to be able to enjoy Kitty. Then I helped Patrick and we cleaned up. I had to leave by 9 am and got to work. I was working for BRCI.


While cleaning up, I cleaned up my quilt room some more. I put the Forest Galorest pattern in the draw. This is the colors we were working on for the Owl in the corner (by the Q). I'll work on it later.

I didn't have to work long, so came home to clean some more. As we were cleaning I had a text from Ruth that she couldn't get into her internet. I walked down to see what I could do for her. It took an hour and a half, but we were able to get it fixed. Had to call CenturyLink to get it fixed.

Walked home and Katt was here. We then went down to Longview and had lunch at Red Lobster. On the way back we all decided to go to the movie "BEAUTY AND THE BEAST." I loved seeing it again. Katt loved as well.

We then came home and I was able to get some cross stitch in! I was really getting withdrawal since I didn't get to work on it yesterday.


I'm getting close to getting the second penguin done. The "Y" is coming along great. I am finding the Rainbow glitter is going fast! I may have to use the glitter floss I have. I'm really not wanting to order more.

Tomorrow is Easter. I hope you all have a great Easter!

Happy Quilting - Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...