Saturday, May 20, 2017

Found a UFO/WIP From A While Ago

As I cleaned out my quilt from I found some UFO's that I need to work on. So, since I'm gone this week, I'm posting a few of my UFO's and what I'm planning on doing!


I can't remember the pattern name of this one!

I started this around 1985. It's been that long. I hand pieced everyone of those pieces.


Each block is ready for hand piecing. I wanted a full size quilt out of this but now I'm thinking I'm going to add a few move blocks and then call it done! It's not going to be very big. I do believe these blocks are 10" finished.


There are two extra blocks already done. I put this pattern and stuff in my quilting box. That way I can think about working on them when I'm with my quilt groups. It should keep me busy for awhile.

Hope your Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...