Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hoping To Be Busy

I'm hoping that while I was on the cruise, I actually got something done. I took a couple cross stitch projects with me. One I was hoping to work on, on the plane.

So, I was able to keep each day during my trip busy with things to post. I wanted to keep my blog going while we were gone.

I'm hoping to get back to posting on the 28th or 29th. Then I can post a ton of photos and comments on what we did while we were gone. I really had looked forward to this trip and I'm excited to get back and show what all we were able to enjoy on the cruise!

In the meantime....Stay Happy Quilting! and Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...