Friday, May 26, 2017

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans.


Here is one of the quilts that I'm dropping off at our next meeting.


This is another one.


Another quilt done with "cheater cloth" in the patriot colors.

I'm taking all these quilts to our meeting in June to be given to a Veteran. It's awesome to see all the quilts that our group gets done.

So, four quilts and two eagles are going to the next meeting. I need to do the binding of one of the quilts (will show later) and I have to do a pillow case for one of them as well. Each quilt gets a pillow case to go with it.

I feel awesome giving Veterans a gift of love and it makes us all Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...