As I'm cleaning out my quilt from and trying to get rid of stuff I won't work on, I found yet another UFO.
Over 20 years ago, I designed a quilt to make with some green leaf fabric. I tried a few different ways of putting it together. The main sewing was the paper piecing method on the sewing machine.
This was one of the blocks that I wanted to do. I had done it a couple of times. Each with a different idea. I throw out the others, because they were not put together.
BUT I did find that I had finished 56 9-patches.
I took all this over to moms and we talked about what we could do. I was hoping she would take it, but she figured I could finish this myself. I could - but really don't want to.
So, hopefully this summer I will take the 9-patches and add sashing with a green square in the corner. I have the borders already cut (from 20 years ago). So, this is another project that needs to be finished....one of these days. I may yet work on it after I get back from the Seminar!
May you have a great day and Happy Quilting! Happy Stitching!
Today we were woken by Sophie. She wanted us up. lol I enjoyed some time with Sophie while Patrick slept. I added some dirt to the plant I...
This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed some TLC with my Kitty till about 8:10 am. Then called to make an appointment with the doct...
Today I was up after Patrick left. I had actually went to the couch about 1:30 am because I got tired of Patrick poking me to roll over. Gue...
Since today wasn't a day of applique or quilting, decided to join the Trunk Full of Quilts - 2015 show. It is from Whims and Fancies ...