Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A Lazy Day!

Today I was up and over to Cherrill's.

Came home and played on my tablet till it was time to go to my Physical Therapy. We walked around the care center, We talked about my pains. Most of the time it's sitting. Even more of the time is when I drive. Really, no rhyme or reason.

Came home and enjoyed the time to my self. I working very little on my cross stitch.


I fixed a few spots that were done wrong. I found that I'm getting 3371 mixed up with 3771. So, I had to go fix the ones I did wrong. I have a few more spots. I'll have to pay more attention! It's not easy to take out floss, so I'm having to go over the threads.


Patrick was getting pushy on me getting my photo box done. So, I took a long time between yesterday and today to figure out what I wanted in it. I didn't want all people pictures. I added a couple cat photos, one of Charlie and two of Kitty. I may replace one of the Kitty photos later on.

I got a call from my friend from HS. He's in town tomorrow!! So, I'm going to spend time with him. I won't be able to go to the quilt meeting because he's going to be here. Haven't seen him since we graduated. It will be a blast!!

Life is good, all is well! Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...