Monday, August 28, 2017

Enjoying A Day To Myself!

This morning I was up and ready to go. It was Brazilian embroidery day. I got all my stuff together and realized as I was on my way, that I wanted something to drink. So, I went to Safeway's Starbuck and got some chia tea. Then I headed over to the church to our meeting.


I worked on my birds today. I worked on the feather of the black and white bird. I kept satin stitching that feather! I couldn't believe it!! It's finally coming to an end.


I'm attaching the wing here. It's coming along fine. I got a lot done and need to work more on the wing. I'm thinking of letting it hang there. It's actually looking like it's hanging over the edge.

Got home and I worked on my cross stitch. Since Patrick was going to be home later, I got the mail and found an awesome pattern waiting for me!


Angie from my IG friends, sent me this pattern of King Henry and the wives! She did this on IG and I was loving what she was doing! The pattern is a little beat up, but still usable. She also sent me the Spring Angle of friendship. It's cute! I'm probably going to do that first, then the others. But o in any big hurry right now. That was so sweet of her!!


When I went downstairs, I had to take a photo of my kits I've been getting together.


Still have a few more to do.


Then I was back to working on my Maribelia pattern. Ambrosia is doing great! I getting more and more done, and will work more on her tomorrow, since my week is going to be a lazy one! I'm looking forward to being at home all week.

Still enjoying life and what it brings. Each day at a time. Life is good and I'm living the life of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...