Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Got Back To Genealogy - Oh, NO!

This morning I made up for not getting much sleep the night before. I didn't get up till about 8:15 am and had to get moving to get to Cherrill's before 9 am.

I went over and we had some tea. We chatted for a good hour. I really enjoyed that time chatting. Getting too used to it. But her husband passed away about 3 years ago, and I guess she misses chatting with him. So, I'm easy to listen.

Got back home and worked on laundry, then made Scottich-a-roo's. After that was done, I called mom. Guess we are having supper at their house on Friday.

I then got back on ancestry! I didn't get off it till after Patrick got home. I was even working on it before I started this blog. I was able to add a few more names to the tree. I fixed a couple names in the tree as well. I had to merge a few names. Found Park Wineland that I was looking for. He died in 1966. But was able to figure out where he is in the tree. Then I found a couple Wineland's that were 4th cousins that married. That was interesting!

I've been thinking about my HAED piece.


I seriously thinking of taking all this out! I find it hard to work with at times. I have mistakes in there as well. So, I'm going to take a day, and cut this all out....so I'm thinking. I'm not happy with the piece and once I get it all out, I can do it again another time. When I decide what I want to put it on.

PLUS it gives me one less thing to worry about working on.

Life is good, I'm still getting stuff done - even if it's genealogy! Funny how a few hours fly's by when I'm doing genealogy or playing games. Oh, well. At least I'm working on history. heehee

Life is good, Life is fun! Enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...