Friday, August 18, 2017

Hello Friday!

Today is Friday...yah, not big news there!

I was up and over to the neighbors a little later than usual. I called her because Patrick was home and I was waiting on him before I could go over. She had just got off the phone with her brother and needed a few minutes, so I said I'd be over a little later.

Stayed and chatted with her. Then came home. Really didn't have a lot to do. Patrick was busy all day with getting the eves fixed. He's really been working on the eves ever since they did the roof.


He's in his own world up there. The music is in his ears and he's getting it done. He's a hard worker and I couldn't have asked for better! Poor guy married a lazy gal!


I did work on the sourdough bread while he was working. Plus I worked on laundry, only got 2 loads done. The bread turned out really good!

While he was outside, I was inside watching my mystery movies from Hallmark. I got in about three of those before he came in. One of them he did have to watch. teehee


I'm getting more done, but not fast enough! I'm starting to get tired of the rock and may have to put this aside to work on something else for a little bit. I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

So, now for the photos that I wasn't able to put on yesterday.


My niece-in-law did an awesome job on the Birthday party yesterday! She went all out! Her mom is vegan so there were both vegan and regular food out there. The vegan food didn't get eaten as much!


Even the cat cake was vegan. Only because my NIL's mom is vegan and she made it. She has a tradition of baking a cat cake for all the kids 1st Birthday. This didn't have egg or sour cream in it, so it was a little on the "baking soda" taste. It was a carrot cake and dad had to make the comment it would be a lot better with nuts in it! I couldn't believe him! But their were no nuts because someone couldn't have nuts. I'm not sure if the was the baby or if that was Lisa.

Today was "Hello Friday" and "Goodbye Friday" all in one. It will be back soon! In the meantime we can all be thankful and be Happy in being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...