Sunday, August 20, 2017

Interesting Day With Water Issues!

This morning I was up bright and early. I enjoyed a couple hours without Patrick. lol

After Patrick was up, he was checking the water system because the water wasn't filling in the tanks like it was supposed to last night. Well, it wasn't doing what it was supposed to today either. So, most of the day he was home and checking the water tanks. When he was home, he was putting the faucet in the sink. The usual swearing was going on. I went to help a little. He would quit and head to the well. He told me to check with the neighbor, and I misunderstood what he said. I told the neighbor to check it out and see what he thought could be the problem. He came back and talked to Patrick.They determined it was a leak somewhere. Patrick checked one part of the neighborhood while Raymond did another. Raymond came back and took Patrick to the leak on Jackson Hwy. So, we had to call the company that maintains the well to fix the leak. That's going to cost. So, I' going to expect a bill soon.

In the meantime, Patrick got the faucet one and everything seemed to do great, till he used it and found out there is a crack inside the faucet where it's leaking. Nothing he did, it's made that way. So, now he has to take it apart and take it back to the store to get another one. Talk about not happy about all that work an finding the faucet it'self is damaged!

I was able to go through some photo's on the old computer and put them on a flash drive. Then I marked a folder for Patrick to print out some photos to go in my photo box in the bedroom. I need to get that filled up!

I was also able to get some work done on my cross stitch.


I started working on the skin - this is the foot. I decided to do 1 x 1 stitches. I like the way it looks on the skin, so thought I would try it. Just means I do 4 times the amount of work. I started this about 3 times. The worst part about all this, is that it was a major pain to take out. I had to take it out twice and was thinking twice about doing the skin this way. But once I got going, it worked out. I have to do each X before going to the next one. I'm not real happy with that. Some people think it's more even that way, but I'm finding out that's really not the case. But if I try to do on / and then another, it doesn't work right.


It's getting there. I'm going up farther on the list. It's getting there slowly. Now with the skin starting it's going to take a little longer.

We had our bowling meeting tonight. It's all ready for next Sunday to get started. Then miss a week and go back in two weeks. We'll be back into bowling soon!

Tomorrow I will be running all over the place. I've got to help dad get to PT, then I have to go to the post office to get my fabric, go to the bank, then get gas. After all that, I have to go to Cherrill and get her brace on her leg.

Life is good. Let's keep going! Stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...