Friday, September 15, 2017

A Really Lazy Day For Me!

I woke to the phone ringing. Cherrill said I didn't need to come over because she had to go to a doctors appointment.

I played on my tablet most of the morning. Other than doing some laundry. Around 1:30 pm I went to Cherrill's t help her post a few things on eBay. She wasn't back yet, so left her a message. She called me back around 2:30 pm said she just saw my message. So, I went over and took photos of her stuff. Then we posted them on eBay. It took awhile to do it, so I didn't get back home till 4:30 pm. Just before Patrick. I saw we had some money for the water, so I made a deposit and paid a bill when Patrick walked into the house.

We went out to eat. We went to Dairy Queen again. I like the chicken strips, but decided I wanted a salad instead. Their salad is really good. Better than McD's and Wendy's in my opinion.

We came home and Patrick took over my tablet. I haven't been able to get on there to play my challenges in the Hay Day game. I'm really falling behind. But since he's been on it, I will have to stay up late to get what I need done.

Before I went to Cherrill's, I did a list of my WIP's and UFO's. I got 7 so far. Remember, I didn't add my quilt UFO's yet. I'll do that later. I put down Santa's Greeting that Heildi gave me. She had most of it done. I pulled it out and worked on it.


She had most of this done. I added the red on the right, and the bottom areas. Checkers to the red and brown. That's all I've done so far. It's not a lot, but I'm getting some of it done. I need to add the star,  staff, and the shoes. Then I can back stitch everything and put it together.

So, I'm actually enjoying this. I usually don't do smalls. But this one will be easy to do.

Life is good, times are good, and I'm still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...