Thursday, September 21, 2017

Anither Day Away

As I starttd to type I realized that title could be about anything. Makes one wonder what I meant. Even I don't know the answer to that at times.

I was up early and ready to go. Helped Cherrill with her socs, chatted a few minutes and left. Hate being late to work, but then they let me come and go on my own time. I was there right at 9 am, which I hate because I lie to be a few minutes early if I can. Got into what I was working on and an hour into it, realized I did it wrong!! Ticked me off! So ended up redoing te two boxes I had done earier. Told Carol I felt bad (which I really did!) and she could charge me half my pay for. She was nice about it and told me not to worry about it. Next time I'll make sur to ask someone to check my work befoe I get to far into it. I ended upworking 4 hours.

Got done at 1:15pm. Played with Carol's dog for about 10 mins before leaving.

Went to meet up with Patrick. My eye appointment was at 2:15 pm and his was 3 pm. He told me to go on without him, which I did. Arrived afew minutes early. They got me in. I took my cross stitch with me so he could see what i needed. He told me reading glasses wouldn't help beause when I look up it would be a big blur. My far side vision is still good but near needs fixed. So, I'm getting my bifocol for close up, upgraded. Had to get glasses for that. I decided since these glasses work for everything else, I just needed these for my fine work. The guy doctor told me my glasses now work fine for everything else, so getting glasses for the working part would do fine. So, I  just ordered the glasses and didn't order the tents they come in.  Just plain jane an they still cost $300. Oh well.

By the time I got home it was 5 pm. Patrick picked up a pizza and we enjoyed the rest of thofnight watching TV. Got in about a 100 stitching kn my crossstitch but ended up taking out what I put in. Called it a night.

All's good, stilenjoying my craft. Withnew glasses, I'm lookinhg frward to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...