Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Another Meeting Day!

Today I was up shortly after Patrick left. Things worked out great. I went to Cherrill's and then I got ready to leave for Olympia.

On my way to Olympia, decided to stop off at Walmart to see if they had the floss still at 10 cents a piece. It was only half the floss that was 10 cents each. I did get the colors that were on sale. Then I also got 2 different sets of needles. One was 22 and the other was 24. For a $1.29 each, I figured I better pick them up "just in case."

I then went to McDonald's to get my usual ice tea. I thought about getting something else but passed.

I was on the road after that. Went all the way up to Olympia for our QOV meeting. It had already started. They decided to start it at 10:30 and I was there a 10:45 am. So, it got a little noisy when we had to find a chair to sit on. The meeting went well. We decided to do Dad and Patrick's presentation down at Castle Rocks' Papa Pete's restaurant. So, We'll do that on next Tuesday. Got both of them coming.

After the meeting I went to Hobby Lobby. I bought a scratch book and a cross stitch that as a Siamese cat on it. It's small. It's cute! I'm going to work on it in memory of my Kitty.

Came home and worked on my genealogy. I was checking to see if Patrick's side of the family hooks up with mine. So far it doesn't but it's interesting to see they tend to be in the same areas as my family. It's awesome to find more Rev. War vets in the family. Guess you can say, I've been here since the 1600's and more and more is proving I'm a true "American Made" gal!

Life is good, things are great! Best wishes and Happy Quilting/Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...