Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Back To Bowling Again

This morning I was up and ready to go. Went to see Cherrill and had tea with her. We chatted an hour. Came home and got the laundry going. Got two or three loads done today. I was getting behind on that.

Then I checked "Newspapers.com" for family history. It was acting up on me, so I  went into my email account that's on comcast. That was a mistake! I had over 600 emails! So, I started deleting the spam and working on the other stuff. I had messages from find-a-grave that needed to be worked on. I had entered a couple family members and was told there was another site set up for those people. I had all the connections and the other person just had the name and gravestone. I had them buried in the wrong cemetery. So, made some comments and contacted the other person. Will see where it goes from there.


We're still getting the red moon and sun lately. All because of the fires that are out there. WA state has had some really big fires.


I tried to get a photo of it last night. It turned out pretty good but was hard to capture.


This is the pattern and scratch book I picked up yesterday. I think I paid $15 for both. I had  coupon for the book, and the cross stitch was for sale at 30% off. I couldn't resist it. I love that piece and I know it's not very big. So, I went downstairs to check it out, thinking of a new start. Then I told myself I needed to clean up a mess before I thought of anything!


My table is getting full of stuff again! So, I did move things around and put a few things away. I'm still thinking about what I want to do for a new start. I seriously need to finish a couple things first though. I a get back to the hardanger! I need to get that done too.

Patrick sent me a text reminding me to meet him at the fire station for our flu shots. We were going to do it about 4 pm but he decided since we have bowling tonight we needed to be there at 3:45 pm. I met him over there. The gal that gave the shot was not nice!! She poked both of us and it was hurting going in! I did not like that shot at all, felt it going in and coming out!! The gal last year was a lot nicer! This gal didn't say anything but "ready?" If I knew she'd be that painful I wouldn't have taken the shot! Good thing I didn't look, or she would have picked me up off the floor! Drove home and it was hurting while I was driving. What a pain!

After I fixed supper, we headed to the bowling alley. The Secretary from last year apologized for not letting us know about the meeting. She was trying to remember who to call, and didn't get everyone called. She was in the hospital for 16 days, so she couldn't remember who bowled. At least that's what she said, and I will take her word for it.I told her, "shit happens." I was nice to her, and will call it good.

I bowled pretty bad. I think I bowled a 141, 179, 151. Not sure, forgot to write it down, so will check it out when e go in on Sunday to see if it's up. If it is I can figure it out. I have to bowl twice Sunday.

Life is good, I'm bowling like crap, but I'll get it back. Positive is a good life! It makes it so much easier to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...