Thursday, September 7, 2017

Enjoyed A Day To Myself -Sort-of

This morning I woke around 7 am but just couldn't wake up. I went back to bed and slept till the phone rang at 9 am to tell me I forgot to sign the check at bowling last night.

I played a few games. Then I decided I better get moving, so I had lunch and worked on dessert. I made a cheese pie with blueberry topping.

I turned the TV on and watch some old "Diagnosis Murder" shows. I didn't want to watch one of them and turned it to "Love it or List it." Then off to watch Monk.


I was able to get more of the water on the left side done. I'm working my way up toward the leg. I'm hoping to get more done today.

I did take a break and go into the newspapers.com site and got a few clippings, till it decided to tell me I needed to pay for it. Just think the site is down, but sent a message anyway.

It was nice to have the day to myself, but I still couldn't get moving in the morning and by the afternoon I was working on stuff for Patrick. So, even though it was a day to myself, it really wasn't. Had to many things going through my head to work on.

Life is good, Not much going on, but that's good too! It's worth looking forward to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...