Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Interesting Day

This morning I was up and going. I didn't have to see Cherrill till later in the day. I played as usual.

It was time to vacuum and get laundry going. Got that done and then realized Patrick wanted his dessert. So I baked cookies. They are Date Jumbles. Turned out pretty good. Since I was doing this at lunch time, i eat one for lunch. I watched flosstube while I was baking. Cherril called as I was finishing the last batch. Shut the computer off to find my power cord wasn't working! Had to order another one. Took some over to her to see if I made them right. Was a big hit. We had tea and cookies. Chatted for awhile.


Came back home and cleaned up. Turned my computer back on and mt laptop told me it wasn't charged. Tried everything with the cord to get it working. No such luck. Patrickw even tried to help me out.....NOPE. Had to go on the computer in the computer room that must be 10 years old. Waited, waited, to order the power cord from eBay. Now I have to wait 7 days before it will be here. UGH. That leaves me doing my blog from y tablet.... UGH!

Went bowling tonight. Not my best, but at least I got a 500 series! I was the only one on my team to get 500. I bowled 203, 153, and 178. Won't talk about how Patrick did. He's thinking of quiting bowling after this year. Hope he gets better soon.

Life is good. We're doing good, can't ask for more. Keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...