Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Spending The Day With A Neighbor

This morning I was up and out the door. I helped Cherrill with her socks and then we were on the road.

We went to Costco since she needed to do some shopping. She was looking for some flowers, which they had. We walked up and down a few isles and picked up a few things. They did have a few good deals. I didn't buy anything - other than dates. She wouldn't let me pay for them, and she bought me lunch. We had a good time.

We got back home around 2 pm. I then played a few games. Patrick got home and then we headed out to bowling.

We lost 3 games. I bowled pretty good. I had a 193, 211, 145. Lost it the last game. The second game my teammates didn't do very good. Then the last game we were all doing half way good, but the other time did a heck of a lot better then we did. We won the first game by 100 pins, but we have to wait to see what one players handicap was after he bowled tonight. The Secretary went home, so we couldn't figure it out. It had to be around 43 pins. So, we lost before we could have entered it.

So, today was a busy day. I was lucky to get about 40 stitches in on my cross stitch.

Tomorrow is quilting. I truly believe someone at my quilt group knows where my cat is. They had to have helped in her disappearance. That bothers me more than I realized.

Life is good, we are still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...