Sunday, October 1, 2017

A Good Day All Around!

Today I was up early. Couldn't get much sleep last night....no clue why. Not really tired right now either so hoping I don't have another bad night.

I worked on laundry and cleaned up a little. Patrick was cleaning the bathrooms, and decided he wanted to clean up the "blue room" as well. So, I had to get my stuff together. I had my frames in that room. I put them in the bags I made for them and moved them in the bedroom by my nightstand. They are tall, so wouldn't fit in a drawer. I thought about a closet but then I didn't have a place where I could put them. I figured if they were in the corner in my bedroom, I would know where they are and would be easier to get to. I cleaned up a few things downstairs as well. I guess I could put my frames down there, but I tend to want them close by. I realized I could start another cross stitch as well. Nope, going to wait.


I got a few more stitches in the dress. I was running low on the "white" floss. I went down to my pile of floss and found that all my white was "dirty white" not "true bright white." I ended up making a trip to Michael's for the white. It was bright and not the dirty white. Bought 3 skeens. Then we stopped at Walmart to pick up a couple things before heading to the movies.

When the movie was over, we came home and I noticed my "bright white" wasn't bright enough! It was a little off but not as much as the ones I had. I showed Patrick and he couldn't tell the difference. Funny how I can tell and he couldn't see it. I'll just have to use the new stuff away from the older white I used. Funny how there is such a difference between the whites.

I checked my tablet to see what others were up to. Plus I needed to post my month end stuff on Instagram. When I got on, I saw that I WON two coloring books!! I was thrilled. The author or designer of the books was having a give-a-way and I WON!


This is so cool!! I love the designs!!

Then it was time to go bowling! I bowled a 203, 200, and 172 which gives me a 575 series. We lost 3 games. We were tied for 3rd but now we won't be. lol I even beat Nick who has a 200 average. That shows how bad a couple did. Patrick lost 2 pins on his average.

We had a great game and life is awesome! I'm getting a little luckier than usual, and enjoying that. I'm enjoying life and having fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...