Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Another Wednesday Of This And That

Went to help Cherrill this morning. I saw a mouse running around in her rocks in the back yard. He was cute, but at the same time, not good to have. Shame Kitty isn't around, she would have taken care of it. The mouse was grey, black, and white.

Came home and worked on laundry, then cleaned up the house a little. I even got the vacuuming done. I was surprised at how much I really wanted to clean the house. But then I was wanting to get my message therapist figured out. I finally got a message therapist. I'm going in tomorrow for that. As well as having two ultra sounds done. Tomorrow isn't going to be my favorite day, but oh, well, that's life.

Then when I finally calmed down, I sat and watched Murdock Mysteries and worked on my Andromeda piece.


She's looking good. Got about 300 stitches in today. Don't think I got a lot more than that. I'm happy with the way she's coming out, but still wish I used the darker purple then the grey.

We had bowling tonight. I bowled a 154, 209, 211. That's the third 211 this year. We won all four games. Patrick beat me by 27 pins. Now he's a pin higher than me in average. I'll get there yet!

Life is good, we had a wonderful day! Life is still moving along and I'm moving along with it. Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...