Friday, October 20, 2017

Back On Track Friday

This morning I had a wonderful call from Katt. She called about the time I was deciding if I was going to get up or sleep more. We chatted for a good hour. I enjoyed the conversation we were having. She was in Walla Walla for the Balloon Festival. They ended up canceling it again today. She took the two days off to see the balloons. They didn't go off though. That would be the pits!

I went over to Cherrill's to help her out. Came home and got some more laundry going. I did put the quilt in the wash before I left though!


I finished the binding last night. Yep! I actually worked on it last night!


This is yet another QOV quilt. I'm taking it back to our meeting. The gal that made it will put the label on it.


Then I worked on this piece.


This is what I did get done. Just realized I have this sideways. I have found a mistake in there but can't figure out where I went wrong. The counting is going fine, but the color isn't coming out right. Oh, well, I can get this! I think the leg is off by one. Not sure but keep counting it and it keeps coming out wrong. Where wrong, not sure. Hate that.

Life is good, we're going to a play tonight.....life is fun! I'm back on track and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...