Monday, October 9, 2017

BE Meeting, Busy Day

This morning I was up and ready to go. I went to get Cherrill for our meeting, but she was going to go on her own. I helped her with her socks.

Then I headed off to our meeting. I had to stop at Safeway on the way home. Arrived to find a couple members already there. I was waiting on Sandy and her sister. It was good to see Jeanette again! They gave me a book for needle sizes. I love the book. I need to go and get a bigger binding for it. I'll do that tomorrow.


I got the back feathers done. I'm happy with it. I had to try and see if I could get it right. I took out the first one and tried again.

When it was time to leave, I went to Safeway. Came home and made "Scotch-a-roo's" for Patrick - they will be gone in about a day and a half!

Then I worked on another thing of bread. I want to take them to the folks tomorrow. Mom's not doing good with her back. Guess she messed up her back - but she's determined to go to the wedding in Las Vegas. She's really going to be in pain!

I started working on the laundry as well. Seems like there was something today to keep me busy. I'm okay with that.

Now I can hope to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...