Thursday, October 5, 2017

Brazilian Embroidery Fun

This morning I went to help Cherril and then go to our BE class. Cherrill's wrist wasn't able to hold anything after her fall last week, so I went without her.

I arrived early, but mom had called to ask me to cancel her quilt group meeting tomorrow because her leg was still bothering her. She was going to physical therapy for 2 hours tomorrow. They have to wait till next Saturday before they can leave. They were checking to see if the pain is due to her back. So, I made a few phone calls and told them the meeting was canceled.

Virginia Chapman came to teacher class. She is the founder of BDEIG.

We were given a pattern and a doodle cloth to work on our stuff. We went from 10 am to 5:15 pm learning new stitches.

She brought a lot of her patterns.



I bought a few and also picked up a couple for Cherrill.



Donna brought some of her husbands wood tools. I bought a beautiful crochet set and a couple other things. Cost a lot but I wanted the crochet set.

It turned out to be an awesome day. Got home and we had company at 6 pm.

Life is good, life is worth living for and we all need somthing to keep up Hapoy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...