Monday, October 23, 2017

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting Day

This morning I didn't want to get up, but I did. I headed over to Cherrill's to get her socks on and head to Brazilian embroidery meeting.

Cherrill and I sat together. She needed some help on her piece. I helped her out and cleaned up her back. Pat seems to be teaching a little off for me. I asked for some help on my piece. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the tree branches. So, I got some good advice and worked on it.


I worked on the first part of the branches while there. I really like the way it came out. Now I'm going to work on more. I'm hoping to get this done by tomorrow. Actually thought I would have it done today, but realized I needed to make my yellow bird a little bigger and I had to do the tail.


So I added the tail and made the yellow bird in the back a little bigger to be seen better. I think it came out pretty good. I have all The branches done. At first I couldn't figure out why the branches weren't coming out right and then realized the bird house is smaller than the birds. I remember we had a size goof at Seminar. The birds are bigger than they are supposed to be. I'm okay with that.


I needed to get some walking in to get my 5,000 steps in, and just had to take a photo of sunset.


Saturday was my nieces big day! She got married in Las Vegas where they live. My brother looks awesome in his uniform! I love the photos I've been sent. Guess we were the only ones that didn't show up. Shame we had so many appointments this week and last.


The happy couple! I wish them all the best!!

Life is good, Life is fun, Life can be busy, and Life can be awesome! Enjoying my time being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...