Friday, October 13, 2017

Hard to Believe It's Friday

I was up at my usual time. It was after everyone else was up. We picked up my father and sister-in-law last night about 10 pm. We arrived home around 1 am.

Patrick and I made a big breakfast for everyone. We had bacon and waffles.

After all that, Patrick, his sister and father went golfing. So, I was cleaning up, getting a roast in the oven and working on laundry. It was a busy day for me.

I was able to get about an hour in on my cross stitch. I wanted to get more in, but they arrived about the time I was done with everything.

We chatted about our ancestors and just chatting about "stuff." After supper, we played a game. Then when we were playing, mom called to say dad forgot his med's. So, I ended up going over to their place to look for them. Couldn't find them. Called mom back and said not there. She'll check tomorrow morning and call me back. We'll see if they are in the suit case or not, tomorrow.

Came back home and got my cinnamon rolls ready for tomorrow morning.  Should be awesome!

Life is good, life is busy, and life is funny! Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...