Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Not Really What I Planned

This morning I was up around 8. I seems to want to sleep in longer. Unusual for me. Went to see Cherrill. She was eating her breakfast. So, I was there over an hour.

Came home and started in on the laundry. I had three sets of sheets to wash, a pillow, and the usual laundry. So, I did about 4 different loads. Still have more to go.

Then I got working on my YouTube video. That took awhile. I was then listening to the other videos that I was following.

I did get some stitching in last night, but not really today.


This is the QOV quilt I'm binding. I really needed to get downstairs to work on some more projects for QOV.

I did work on our family tree. I worked on the newspapers that link to the family members. I'm finding out more stuff on the family that way. Worked on the Wiltzius family. I need to start putting all the information in a book form. I seem to be doing more genealogy lately. I should be getting back to my crafts......Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...