Tuesday, October 31, 2017

One Thing Leads To Another

This morning I was up right after Patrick left. Then over to Cherrill's.  Next off to the dentist.

Now, what is it about dentists I don't care for??! Hum, lets try the part of scrapping teeth. The cleaning went well. I was happy I didn't have any problems with my teeth. I waited 20 mins for the dentist to check my teeth. Yea, that's the part I don't like. He put two teeth on "watch" which have been on "watch" for at least 2 years now. Then there was the telling me my gums in the front of my bottom teeth was red. That means I need to "message" the area better. Okay, I get that. Now, I've always been that person (or kid) that would put the pink tablet in my mouth and couldn't for the life of me get that out of my teeth! On top of that, I do everything I need to do for my teeth and every time I go in, there is something that I'm doing wrong. After umpteen years of this, it is really getting old. UGH


I worked on my Brazilian embroidery while waiting at the dentists office. Was missing my color for the flowers.

About an hour and a half later, I was on my way to Centralia for my message therapy. Got into town and there wasn't any power. The power was out. My therapist asked if I was okay with doing the message with the power out. Heck yea, I'm okay with that. I can live with no power. He was having a cow about this being the third time the power has been out. I just laughed. I'm okay with no power for awhile. Half way through the message, the power came back on. Went across the street to KFC, but they didn't get their power back on yet. Across the street had power for 20 mins and KFC - again - across the street, had no power.

So, headed to Safeway on the way home and got some Chinese food for lunch as well as milk.

Finally made it home. Still no message from mom or phone call. Think she's ticked at me. She called to say they were back yesterday and then was upset that I didn't take her clients pills to him. She got off the phone. I said to the hung up phone, "welcome back." Decided to wait for her to call.

Got home and worked on the cross stitch.


I figured out where I went wrong on the leg, and it's coming along fine. I like the way it's coming out, and it's not a big enough "boo boo" to be saying "here I am."

My magnifying glass ran the battery out, so no lights. I had to take a break and power it up. I really need to find something that works for a magnifying glass. The one I have doesn't stay on long, and moves around too much. Plus the light keeps going out. UGH -

So, today - not my day - but that's Life! I'm keeping busy and tomorrow will be just as busy as today. Fingers crossed and life is good. Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...