Thursday, October 12, 2017

Packing Among Other Things

This morning I was up and out the door for my doctors appointment. I have got to get an ultra sound for my thyroid and lung. What fun! I can get through this. lol

After my appointment I was over to the folks. Mom had called me yesterday to come and help her pack. I was packing for both mom and dad. Since mom's back was pretty bad, I helped her out. I had to wait on dad to get the suit cases and then I had to wait on mom to get everything she wanted. She was getting something else ready. I stayed till about noon getting them ready for the trip. They decided they will be going in the afternoon tomorrow.

Stopped off and said hi to my quilt friends. I would have been quilting today but had to go to moms to help her out.

Came home. Cleaned the kitchen, baked a cake for when Patrick's dad gets here. We found out they won't be in till 10 pm, so we went out to eat and will be leaving in a while to go pick them up.

Came home and I worked on my cross stitch.


I finished up the back, and I'll be working on the upper part of the back. I'm happy to be back to working on this.

Life is good, life is awesome, and life is unpredictable. With or without health issues popping up - thanks to age!!!! - I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...