Sunday, October 29, 2017

Seahawks Won & I Stitched

Today I slept in longer than I have before. It was nice.

Patrick worked out in the yard, and I baked some cookies for Dan. They were gluten free because I didn't have flour to bake with other than gluten free. They actually turned out great because I eat 5 of them before going bowling tonight!

While the game was on, I worked on my cross stitch.


I got started on the hair today. I've got a few more stitches for the hair, then I can go back and work on the left side. She's coming along nicely.


While I was working on this, I got really tired. I kept feeling lower, so I crawled up on the couch. Patrick was watching the game, and I watched 2 quarters. Then fell asleep on the couch. I slept a good 2 hours. Couldn't believe it, and really didn't want to get up when I woke up. Fixed dinner and was ready for bowling.

Today we were next to the "mean" team. The team they bowled ignored them. Most of the league is ignoring them. There was talk about a team captain meeting, but that didn't happen. Life Patrick and I said, if they don't get mouthy, then we can bowl around them. Just won't talk to them. I bowled a 171, 172, 180. I blew a good game on the last one frame of the last game. I missed my 7 pin and I usually don't do that. We lost all 4 games because the team we bowled all bowled 30-40 pins over their averages.

Life is good, we were busy. Didn't post yesterday because it was the "same-old-same-old." Hopefully I'll stay awake tomorrow and get back to enjoying my stitching. There is a reason we say Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...