Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Day To Myself

Today I was able to sleep in but because I could - I couldn't! UGH

Got up and got my breakfast, then got going on the laundry. I'm happy to say I have a very small load that needs to be done. I didn't do it because I got side tracked with other stuff.

Mom called to have me send a message to everyone that we are quilting tomorrow. I was working on the rabbit when she called.


I needed to get the rabbit on the piece. I had this much done when mom called.

Then I got side tracked - yep, a squirrel ran in the house - and I had to follow it. I had to sent the email, so I did that. Then I pulled up the ancestry and newspaper pages and worked on the family tree again. Got a lot of the KOEPPLER family done. I told myself I would only do about 2 hours, and instead I worked on it for 4 hours. Guess I wasn't too worried about the rabbit on the quilt, but was more interested in the family history. That's not getting me anywhere. Did find a clipping of my father-in-law from 1977. I hadn't seen his hair so long! lol

I did get back to the rabbit just before supper. I need to get the noise and finish the ears, but will do that at moms tomorrow. I'm going to be late going to the meeting but at least I will be there.


I took this photo after I finished putting the rabbit on.


Then I put the flash on and it came out a little lighter. At least this way one can seen the border.


So, the rabbit is one the top. It blends in a little, which I didn't think it would. Oh, well. Once the nose and ears are done then it will look a little better.

Next I'll work on my cross stitch. Which keeps me going and being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...