Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Full Day of Bowling

This morning I was up and ready to go by 9:15 am.

We met up with Kim, Virginia, and Theresa. We car pool! Patrick dropped me off and I was off with the gals. We arrived early to the bowling alley in Longview. The idea was to be there early and get breakfast. They make good meals there. Everyone ordered, and I had french toast with "half hash browns" which in reality were a FULL plate of hash browns. They all had eggs. There was 2 omelettes and Kim had a fried egg. I used to eat that, but now I'm not that fond of eggs. Partly because of my reflex.

After breakfast we went to bowl. I bowled a 137,144, and a 147. Just wasn't my day! I dropped 12 pins in my average! That's how bad it was. I had to bowl straight up the lanes, because my bowl didn't hook. Our whole team - none of us made a 500 series! That's bad.

Came home and was able to get a few stitching in on my cross stitching.


I started on the elbow. I'm getting there. Hopefully tomorrow I can get more done. It's supposed - get that? - supposed - to be a quiet day. Let's see what happens.

Then it was time to go bowling again.......let's see what that will bring.....ugh.  Actually, it turned out pretty good compared to this morning. I bowled a 203, 178, 164. A lot better then thismorning. I actually gained that one pin I lost last week.

Life is good, Life is still going.....and I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...