Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Little Better Day Today!

Today I actually slept in. Patrick was up before me, and that is a really big thing around here! Surprise, Surprise.

I worked on the family history again. Had to fix all the stuff I did earlier and ended up deleting from ancestry! I tried to sync it with my program and it didn't work. So, I deleted the information. I had 2 days worth of stuff I needed to fix.

Then I got my game done. I enjoyed the relaxing day...even though I was working on laundry as well. Since tomorrow is going to be busy, I needed to get a few things done.

Patrick fixed supper and I was able to get stuff done.

Seahawks were really bad today!! They deserved to loose after the way they played. While we were watching TV, I worked on my cross stitch.


I'm getting close to having the knee done. I didn't get much done today. I was able to get a few stitches in but not that many. At least I was able to get a few stitches in.

We had bowling tonight. I bowled a 163, 162, 158. Not my best. I just wasn't into bowling tonight. I just couldn't get moving right. Just not my night to bowl. I dropped a pin on my average, so now I'm back down to 169 average. Not too happy about that. Next Sunday is another one of the double bowling days. I have a new shirt for that league and looking forward to wearing it.

Life is good. I'm trying to be a little more careful with what I eat. Pain in the butt!! Life can be exciting, fun, and just life. I'm still working on being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...