Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Day 3 And Still Running

Today I was up a little after 8 am. Off to Cherrill's to help her out. Then home.

Got laundry going, and started my sourdough bread. I got the bread machine going. Then I headed out to my message therapy. While I was there, mom called. She needed me to come over and help her with her clothing order online. I asked if she could wait till tomorrow, and that was a "no." She had people coming tomorrow and needed to place her orders.

I headed over there after my therapy. Ordered some clothes for her online. Then she wanted to get a nutcracker for the front door. Not the small ones - a big one. So, the Nutcracker I ordered for them is 5' tall. They wanted that for the front door. Dad wanted 2, to put on both sides of the garage. This thing isn't small! Should be interesting where they will put it for storage.

Came home and got stew going. Got back to my laundry and then baked the bread. I also cooked up some veggies for me to have with the stew.

Patrick got home and things went that much faster. After supper we headed to the store to pick up a couple things. Then it was off to bowling.

I bowled a 160, 181, 167. My average stayed at 177. So, I really need to kick it up!  I had 4 splits in the first 6 frames of the last game. Then I bowled 3 strikes in a row when it was close to the end.

Life is good, Life is busy. After 3 days of running here and there, I'm not sure if I will go to our meeting tomorrow. There is a quilt meeting tomorrow. I love seeing everyone, but I really am tired of go, go, go.....go, go, go.......run, run, run.

I need a break!! So, I'll see what kinda mood I'm in tomorrow. I need to work on something!! I want to get back to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...