Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Meeting Day Again

Today I was up a little after 8 am. I just didn't want to get up. I'm really getting tired lately, but not real bad.

Went to Cherrill's and stayed for a little bit and chatted. I learned a little bit more about Tom's cancer that took his life about 3 years ago. He had liver cancer. Not what I wanted to hear with what I've been going through.

Then I was off to Olympia for our Quilts of Valor meeting. I was there just as they started. I was running out of time but made it. One of the gals gave me her top and asked me to applique an eagle in four corners. The eagles are part of the fabric, so it's the old way of cutting a design out and applique'ing it on fabric.

I enjoyed an awesome lunch with Phil. It was a really good visit with some chatting - that I've missed for a very long time. We had an awesome chat and I told him all the health issues that I have and what I'm having to go through. He was awesome.


I worked on my cross stitch tonight. I think the leg is going okay since I made the mistake. I'm almost back to normal. I think once the outline is done, it will look a little better.

Patrick and I picked up the dryer that Cherrill sold us. It's an awesome dryer with more buttons then my washer! Her washer went out and she wanted to get a set. So, asked Patrick if he knew anyone that would like a dryer. He said we'd get it. He was going to leave it in the garage in case we needed one, but I told him I wanted the dryer to use, and ours can go to the garage. So, this weekend we will clean out the laundry room and put it place of the old one.

Life is good. I'm still busy with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...