Sunday, November 19, 2017

Started Out Great...Ended Not So Great....

This morning I was up and moving around 6 am. I just couldn't get back to sleep. I played for awhile. Katt came up and joined me. We had a good morning together.

I got started on my family history. There were a ton of newspaper clippings that I was working on. The ones I found were all on the WINELAND family. I added another 75 names to my tree. I was able to figure out where a couple people belonged. I knew they were related but had some work to figure out where they were related. I must have 10 different John Wineland's that are close in age. One of them is my great grandfather. It's been interesting trying to figure out which John Wineland belongs to who.The newspapers have been a great help. So, I spent a good 5 hours on my family history.

After that I pulled out my Brazilian embroidery to work on. We have a meeting tomorrow and right now I'm really not sure if I'm going or if I'm staying. Should be interesting.


I finished a few flowers and will start on the next section. I like the way it's coming out. I did get the floss I need to work on the other areas when this is done. So, it's good to have the floss now to finish it. Rita was nice enough to order the colors I needed. Now she gets them in sets of 10 when she orders. I bought a couple of the same ones, because they were mostly greens. I can always use green.

We then went bowling! Not my night....guess I'm really loosing it!! I bowled a 156, 126, 174. Dropped another pin!! I can't believe how badly I'm bowing lately. I keep getting close to 100, and when I bowl 100, I'm going to call it quits!! We took the first game - because Joanne bowled a 182 with a 132 average. Then after that we all did pretty bad except Patrick. Never fails!

Now I'm just relaxing before I call it a night. I need to relax after that bowling experience!!

Life is good, Life is fun, and Life is still going on. Which means we all can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...