Friday, November 10, 2017

The Friday Before Veterans Day!

Today I was woken up at 8 am with a phone call. The one day I thought I would be able to sleep in and Patrick gets a call from work. Just what I wanted. The one day I could sleep in and really felt like sleeping in, and the phone rings.

Got the laundry room cleaned up. We bought Cherrill's old dryer that has more buttons then I have on my dryer. We traded out my dryer for this one. Ours is newer but the other one is great. So, ours went in the garage and the other one is in my laundry room. So, it was the usual, clean under, around, and on top of the washer. Once the dryer was in - of course I had to try it! - both of them looked good next to each other. Both front loaders.

After that, I wanted to get into working on my cross stitch.


While Patrick was blowing leaves and getting them in the truck, I was working on my cross stitch. I'm not sure if I will do 1 over 1 again on the skin. It's time consuming and the threads tend to unravel at times. I love how it looks though.

We then took off to the theater and saw "The Orient Express" movie. It was really good! We saw the older version a few months ago, and this version is just as good if not better.

Came home and working on my cross stitch again, while watching "Monsters University." It's really good to. I've like this movie since is came out. Worth watching again

Life is good, Life is hardwork, and Life is still going. I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...