Wednesday, December 27, 2017

A Day At Mom's

Today I was early. I tried to get on the Wifi and it was not working. So, after my shower I unplugged the modem and that didn't help. Called Comcast to have it reset, that didn't work. Then had to call them (when I wanted to leave by 8:30 am) and she reset the modem three times and that didn't work. She then did an upgrade on the modem and that worked but I had to use a totally new password for the wifi. So, we set that up. UGH That put me into 8:45 am (started at 8 am).

Headed to mom's and stopped at Starbucks to get us all a drink. I got a doughnut while I was at it.  Got dad one of those B&W Mocha's and he really liked it. That was a surprise.

Mom and I worked on the hummingbirds. She wanted to learn how to do the hummingbird before putting it on the background. So, I was showing her how to glue the seam allowance and sewing the pieces together.


We worked on it till noon when we got lunch and then mom and I both had to leave. She had to pick her client up from the hospital and I had my massage therapy. I need to get another referral to continue.

We had bowling tonight and we were bowling for the quarter championship. We won. We all bowled great till the last game. I bowled a 191, 196, 144. The last game I couldn't get it going. I messed up getting a 600. Patrick did better he bowled a few pins higher than me each time. The one gal on the other team didn't care. She didn't care about scores and really didn't like the game, so it make it a little easier to beat her.

All's good, I'm still Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...