Wednesday, December 13, 2017

A Day In Tacoma

This morning I had time to help Cherry out. Then came back home and played a few games before having to leave for Tacoma.

Patrick and I left around 10:30 am and it took us less then an hour to get up there, but then when we drove through town. Trying to find the place we were headed for took awhile. The instructions that Patrick got off the internet was a little off. At least Patrick knew the area where we needed to go.


I took my embroidery to work on. I was able to get the greenery done on the flowers that I had done.


I have a few more to do, and then this is done.

I had my appointment and talked with the doctor for about 45 mins. We had to stop and do a blood test because my doctors office might have sent it, but it was there. So, I told her I was willing to have another blood test taken. I'll find out in a couple days when and where I'll have my biopsy on my thyroid. Should be interesting and I'm okay with all this.

Then we went to "Spaghetti Factory" just downtown in Tacoma. We had a very good lunch. I got a sandwich and Patrick got the spaghetti. I brought home half my sandwich.

The trip home was interesting to say the least. There was construction on the way out of downtown Tacoma, then it was going about 40 MPH for the next half hour. By the time we reach Olympia, there was a car accident being cleared up. So, it was going slow for about a mile. We finally made it home about 4:30 pm.

Bowling was coming up, so there really wasn't time to do much. I'll just have to wait till tomorrow

I bowled a 179, 178, 226, which helped me go up a pin on my average. I'm not at 176 average for Wednesdays. Not so lucky on Sundays. We took all 4 games. So, we may tie with the team that took 1st place from us last week. The team we bowled had 2 blind. The other 2 were high bowlers, but we all pulled it out and won by 4 pins the first game, 20 pins the second, and a lot more the 3rd game.

Life is good, things are going great. I'm still hoping for some good luck. Time to get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...