Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Another Day Of No Stitching - UGH!

This morning it was nice to be able to get up when I wanted to and not because I had to. I was up and played a few games. Needed to get a few things done on the games as they are challenges.

I realized I wanted to get my hair cut....for forever....and decided since I had to go get a massage. So, I got lunch, went to Great Clips to get a hair cut, then went to get a chai tea on my way to drop off Georgie's bowl and stuff she left behind. Once all that was done, I was on my way to get my massage. He really worked me! I feel better!

Then on the way home I stopped and got a cross stitch pattern copied. It the one for Dan's wedding date. I liked this one better than the kit I bought. So, I'll try and get that ready to work on since I need to have it done by June.

Came home and it wasn't 30 mins before Patrick was home. He stopped and picked up some stuff for the potluck tonight. We got it all ready and headed out the door to go bowling.

I bowled a 180, 169, 193! Not bad actually - specially lately! I went up a pin in average, so now I'm at 177 average. That makes me happy. We split the first game and we needed to win all the games to stay in first place. We won the last 3, and ended up being 1/2 a game out of first because the other team we were tied with won all 4 games. They were lucky because they had a team that half of them didn't bowl. They bowled the team that had 2 blind and 2 bowling. Ron was one of the bowlers and he didn't do good at all. He usually kicks butt but not tonight. So, since next week is "roll off" to see who gets first place, we will be bowling Ryan's team. I can hope we can pull it out next week.

Finally back home and still not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...