Friday, December 15, 2017

Another Day With Friends And Family

This morning I had to get moving! I didn't want to get up but did. I was over to Cherrill's and then home by 8:45 am.

Headed to the doctors for my appointment. I tried to stop at Art's before I went, but he wasn't home. I then went to the doctors. Now I have to check my blood pressure for a month because it was high today. Even after I was enjoying my embroidery. I worked on my embroidery while waiting for my appointment. Afterwards, stopped at Art's and gave him his gifts. He game me a Starbucks card. It's a cut little cup card.


I got all the green down on the neck.

Then I headed to mom's and we all went out to lunch.


I had soup and half a sandwich. I ended up giving up my tomato bisque to one of the other gals because she didn't like any other choice and I ordered mine before her. They only had enough for 2 of us. I traded my bisque for clam chowder. It was really good. We had a good time!

Then it was off and running again. I had to get to the post office. Next was Rite Aid to get some chocolates for Monday. AND then Safeway for my prescription. Which they didn't have, so I ended up getting milk and came home. Called about the prescription and will pick it up tomorrow. ugh.

Now I'm sitting and relaxing. I worked on the Black and White quilt last night. Got quiet a bit done which was nice.


It's coming along great! May do more tonight, since it keeps me warm! lol

I'm still moving, and I'm still staying Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...