Thursday, December 21, 2017

Fixed My Stitching Withdrawal Today!!

This morning I enjoyed being able to sleep in. I don't know why but this time of year I just want to sleep. Then again, I'm up till midnight half the time! Need to change that!

I got laundry going. Cleaned up a little. Didn't get too much done today other then laundry.

BUT I did pull out my cross stitch and get it going.


I was able to get about 150 stitches in today - YAY! I'm working on the hair right now then will go back and work on the hands. I was thinking today that if I wanted to finish it this year, I needed to get moving! So, I pulled it out and got started. Funny how - when you haven't worked on it in a week - that we seem to take longer to figure out where we ended it. I figured it out and I'm on my way!

I had a message from another "family" member on ancestry. She wanted more information from the bible I listed as a source. I told her I'd write back yesterday, but then yesterday was so busy! I finally got back to her and I typed the information from the bible.

The funny thing about this whole thing - is that I didn't notice all the family history in the back of the book. I found the information helpful, but at the same time, it was information I collected over the years. It was very informative.


I'll have to double check some of the information. I found 5 pages of information!

So, now I'm looking forward to getting back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...