Thursday, December 28, 2017

Getting Closer To Having Another Finish in 2017

When I got up this morning and was getting ready to go to Cherrill's - I dropped my earring down the sink!! My first thought was, "Is it really going to be another one of those days?!"

I did visit Cherrill and got her all set up. We chatted awhile. She was having trouble with her heater unit. It is actually only a couple months old. She wasn't getting heat, but cold air in her house. It was chilly and I kept my coat on. She was supposed to have it fixed this afternoon.

Came home and opened the box of pots and pans.


Ended up taking all my pots and pans out of the 2 draws. Then I arranged them in the way that it's easy to get to. Plus I got rid of some old pots and pans. It was nice to get better pans from Katt. She had been telling us we needed better pots and pans, so she figured the only way I would do that is if she got them for me. Love that girl!

I then went downstairs. There I took the stuff I'm giving away into smaller boxes. I had it all done and ready to go in the car. I'm taking them to moms tomorrow. Need to get rid of that stuff. I did pull some black batting out of what I was going to get rid.


I love this! Patrick gave me these for Christmas as well. I love the cross stitch!! The book is great! I'm gong to start reading that one of these days.


Baked bread as well! It was a better day then I thought it would be. I actually got a lot done. I was supposed to go to the Quilt group "dessert party" but I decided not to. I wasn't ready and I really didn't need to be eating desserts. I would have rather had a potluck party.


So, I sat down and worked on Ambrosia! She's coming along. I was beginning to think my day was going to another one of those days - when I was looking for my Nymo threads for beading. I looked all over - yep! - I "put it in a safe place, and I'd remember where I put it." Yeah, right! I didn't remember and looked all over. I remembered seeing it, but couldn't remember where. Then I looked behind my chair and found them in the bag! BIG *sigh* of relief! Now I'm ready for the beading - but first I have to finish the cross stitching. Hopefully! Hopefully tonight.

So, now a question for all of you - are you trying to finish a project before the year is out? What is it? Big or small? Would love to hear what everyone is working on. I love EVERYTHING so, let me know.

In the meantime, stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...